- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Matt Kemp Walk The Dodgers Off With A Dead Center Shot In The 10th Inning
In a game that could have been overshadowed by the debut of young Bryce Harper, the game ball goes instead to the Dodgers’ Matt Kemp. He got full extension on a 10th inning Tom Gorzelanny pitch out over the plate, sending the Nationals packing and the crowd into a frenzy. Kemp now leads the majors with 11 home runs this season.
After Harper and the Nats put two on the board in the 9th, the Dodgers tied it with two of their own to send it into extras. And then the big bat of Matt Kemp took over.
Not only did he knock the ball out of the park, but he also hit a home run with his lawnmower-gait-celebration down the third base line. If that isn’t the best way to end a pro sports game, I don’t know what is (barring, of course, miraculous 80-yard touchdown passes in the postseason).
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions