- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch Matt Kemp Walk The Dodgers Off With A Dead Center Shot In The 10th Inning
In a game that could have been overshadowed by the debut of young Bryce Harper, the game ball goes instead to the Dodgers’ Matt Kemp. He got full extension on a 10th inning Tom Gorzelanny pitch out over the plate, sending the Nationals packing and the crowd into a frenzy. Kemp now leads the majors with 11 home runs this season.
After Harper and the Nats put two on the board in the 9th, the Dodgers tied it with two of their own to send it into extras. And then the big bat of Matt Kemp took over.
Not only did he knock the ball out of the park, but he also hit a home run with his lawnmower-gait-celebration down the third base line. If that isn’t the best way to end a pro sports game, I don’t know what is (barring, of course, miraculous 80-yard touchdown passes in the postseason).
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?