- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Matt Kemp Walk The Dodgers Off With A Dead Center Shot In The 10th Inning
In a game that could have been overshadowed by the debut of young Bryce Harper, the game ball goes instead to the Dodgers’ Matt Kemp. He got full extension on a 10th inning Tom Gorzelanny pitch out over the plate, sending the Nationals packing and the crowd into a frenzy. Kemp now leads the majors with 11 home runs this season.
After Harper and the Nats put two on the board in the 9th, the Dodgers tied it with two of their own to send it into extras. And then the big bat of Matt Kemp took over.
Not only did he knock the ball out of the park, but he also hit a home run with his lawnmower-gait-celebration down the third base line. If that isn’t the best way to end a pro sports game, I don’t know what is (barring, of course, miraculous 80-yard touchdown passes in the postseason).
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real