- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Matt Kemp Walk The Dodgers Off With A Dead Center Shot In The 10th Inning
In a game that could have been overshadowed by the debut of young Bryce Harper, the game ball goes instead to the Dodgers’ Matt Kemp. He got full extension on a 10th inning Tom Gorzelanny pitch out over the plate, sending the Nationals packing and the crowd into a frenzy. Kemp now leads the majors with 11 home runs this season.
After Harper and the Nats put two on the board in the 9th, the Dodgers tied it with two of their own to send it into extras. And then the big bat of Matt Kemp took over.
Not only did he knock the ball out of the park, but he also hit a home run with his lawnmower-gait-celebration down the third base line. If that isn’t the best way to end a pro sports game, I don’t know what is (barring, of course, miraculous 80-yard touchdown passes in the postseason).
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story