- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch Matt Kemp Walk The Dodgers Off With A Dead Center Shot In The 10th Inning
In a game that could have been overshadowed by the debut of young Bryce Harper, the game ball goes instead to the Dodgers’ Matt Kemp. He got full extension on a 10th inning Tom Gorzelanny pitch out over the plate, sending the Nationals packing and the crowd into a frenzy. Kemp now leads the majors with 11 home runs this season.
After Harper and the Nats put two on the board in the 9th, the Dodgers tied it with two of their own to send it into extras. And then the big bat of Matt Kemp took over.
Not only did he knock the ball out of the park, but he also hit a home run with his lawnmower-gait-celebration down the third base line. If that isn’t the best way to end a pro sports game, I don’t know what is (barring, of course, miraculous 80-yard touchdown passes in the postseason).
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy