- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WATCH: Neil Walker Hits This Baseball Into That River
Let’s set the scene. The Pirates are getting destroyed. I mean really worked over early by the Braves. It’s 6-0 in the bottom of the 3rd, when infielder Neil Walker steps to the plate. Cue video that starts with Andrew McCutchen getting sunflower seeds tossed at him.
What makes the video even better is the timing. McCutchen is mid-quote talking about how well his teammates are playing in his absence and expressing how much fun he has watching them when BAM!
And it’s going to take some Scuba Steve ish to get that ball, which sank to the bottom of the Allegheny River. Walker is having one heck of a season. That dinger was his 17th — a career-high.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy