- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: Neil Walker Hits This Baseball Into That River
Let’s set the scene. The Pirates are getting destroyed. I mean really worked over early by the Braves. It’s 6-0 in the bottom of the 3rd, when infielder Neil Walker steps to the plate. Cue video that starts with Andrew McCutchen getting sunflower seeds tossed at him.
What makes the video even better is the timing. McCutchen is mid-quote talking about how well his teammates are playing in his absence and expressing how much fun he has watching them when BAM!
And it’s going to take some Scuba Steve ish to get that ball, which sank to the bottom of the Allegheny River. Walker is having one heck of a season. That dinger was his 17th — a career-high.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts