- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Robin Williams Catch A Baseball In The Booth With Billy Crystal At A Mets Game
I’ve never caught a foul ball. Neither has anyone in my family for that matter. It’s a curse — I think at some point way back, one of my ancestors sold their soul to the devil in return for a sack of grain or something, and now anyone with the last name O’Donnell repels errant baseballs like they were oppositely charged.
Robin Williams caught one while in attendance at his second baseball game, ever.
During a Mets-Reds day game in 1989, Williams, Billy Crystal, and Whoopi Goldberg sat in the commentary booth alongside Tim McCarver, during that era in comedy history known chiefly for the revival of stand-up via their “Comic Relief” charity program. At last night’s Emmy Awards, Crystal remembered his late friend with a moving tribute that started off with the story of this particular Mets’ game, and how Robin Williams created magic everywhere he went.
Watch him react to the foul ball in the character of a Soviet Russian who’s never experienced baseball, below:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?