- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: Tigers Outfielder Makes Dive-tastic Grab, Prevents Bases-Clearing Hit
Catch of the year? Possibly. With Max Scherzer in trouble on the mound, Tigers center fielder Ezequiel Carrera put his body on the line to prevent a three-run triple by Jacoby Ellsbury. Check it out:
Detroit traded Austin Jackson to Seattle on deadline day, but I’m not sure he makes this play. The dedication. The extension. He might have even over-jumped it considering he caught it with the heel of the glove. Bonus points for a bit of whiplash there at the end. Kudos, Mr. Carrera.
This wasn’t just a great catch either. It was a clutch catch. A clatch, if you will. Scherzer would have been dealing with a 3-0 deficit with no outs. Instead, it was 1-0 with one out at that point.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts