- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
WATCH: Tigers Outfielder Makes Dive-tastic Grab, Prevents Bases-Clearing Hit
Catch of the year? Possibly. With Max Scherzer in trouble on the mound, Tigers center fielder Ezequiel Carrera put his body on the line to prevent a three-run triple by Jacoby Ellsbury. Check it out:
Detroit traded Austin Jackson to Seattle on deadline day, but I’m not sure he makes this play. The dedication. The extension. He might have even over-jumped it considering he caught it with the heel of the glove. Bonus points for a bit of whiplash there at the end. Kudos, Mr. Carrera.
This wasn’t just a great catch either. It was a clutch catch. A clatch, if you will. Scherzer would have been dealing with a 3-0 deficit with no outs. Instead, it was 1-0 with one out at that point.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco