- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Spanish Dude Gets WBC Logo Tattoo At The MLB Fan Cave
The World Baseball Classic logo looks like a cross between the new Stop & Shop logo, my google chrome icon, and that game “Simon” from the early 90′s. Two of which I’m willing to assume have never existed in Spain, where this kid’s from. Thanks for your interest in our sport, Josep Juaneda Josa, even though your team lost all of its first round match ups. But hey, what better way to commemorate those triumphant qualifying wins over Russia, Isreal, and the international powerhouse of pancakes, lé French baseball team. Not sure what they’ll be more startled by when he gets back, his tattoo, or his explanation of what the MLB Fan Cave is. “It’s like a baseball themed pub that functions more or less as a prison, but for only two guys, and strangers just walk in and can get tattoos. Oh, and it’s in downtown Manhattan.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts