- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Web Gem Of The Week: Joe Torre’s Daughter Catches Falling Baby
The screencap here is, of course, from the great Curb Your Enthusiasm episode in which Bill Buckner redeems himself for his 1986 World Series error by catching a baby who has fallen from the window of a building during a fire. But never did we realize that something similar would happen in real life.
Playing the part of Buckner will be Joe Torre’s daughter. And playing the part of the baby will be a different baby.
The daughter of Yankee legend Joe Torre made the catch of a lifetime in Brooklyn on Wednesday, saving a baby who got out of a window and then fell off an awning and into her arms, law enforcement sources said.
Cristina Torre caught the 1-year-old baby after he fell from the awning on 3rd Avenue and 91st Street in Bay Ridge. The baby was unharmed, sources said.
The parents of the baby were cuffed and taken away by police, according to the New York Daily News.
Not only did Joe Torre produce four world championships, but he also produced a hero.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy