- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WEEI Boston Morning Radio Show Absolutely Trashes Erin Andrews, Calls Her ‘Gutless Bitch’
The Dennis and Callahan Morning Show isn’t exactly NPR Fresh Air — but they know their stuff and DEFINITELY know better than to hurl gender specific insults at female reporters on the air. After Adam Wainwright jokingly said (in front of media folks) that he threw Derek Jeter some meatballs in his first at-bat, Andrews asked the Cardinals’ ace about it following a massive backlash on Twitter.
He clarified that he was joking, and did not, in fact, give Jeter something to hit. Open and shut case, right? Well, not if you’re Kirk Minihane, who was incensed by the new NFL on Fox sideline star. Minihane seemed to think her follow-up question of “Don’t you love social media?” was coy and condescending.
He might very well be right about that.
We appreciate you clearing that up. “Don’t you love social media?” No, I don’t love social media. I hate her! what a gutless bitch! Go away. Drop dead. I mean, seriously what the hell is wrong with her? First of all, follow-up. Second of all, the guy admitted he did it. He admit he told reporters he threw a couple of pipe bombs. How is that social media’s fault? I hate her. Don’t you love social media? Yeah…social media is — shut up. shut up. i’m sure she’s a nice person, but she’s…she’s probably a bitch. I hate her.
Gutless? Not sure what’s so gutless about asking him about something he probably shouldn’t have said to begin with. She backed off after he gave a long explanation and followed up with a softball of her own: “Don’t you love social media?” Not a terrible question considering it was the reason she was down in the dugout talking to him…
Where ever you stand on Erin Andrews’ journalism chops — whether you think she deserves the platform she’s been given or not — it’s inappropriate to label her a “bitch” because of her tone.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'