- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Why Buy A Joe Mauer Jersey When You Can Just Shave One Into Your Back?
In this tough economy, it’s completely understandable that anyone would want to cut as many corners as possible when it comes to saving money. But at least one Minnesota Twins fan took his cost-cutting practices just a little too far.
Instead of purchasing a No. 7 Twins jersey for $99 from MLBshop.com to show his support for Joe Mauer, this Twins fan at a Twins-Brewers game opted to have “Mauer” and the No. 7 shaved into his back hair to support the Twins superstar.
While the manscaping done to achieve this look takes this fan’s commitment to Mauer to a new level, if he’s truly a Mauer fan, he’ll wash that remaining chest hair with the Mauer-endorsed Head and Shoulders.
Or he could just shave it all off. That would be fine too.
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams