- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Wil Myers, Zoilo Almonte, Yasiel Puig: These Are The Young Gunners
Wil Myers is hitting bombs. Zoilo Almonte seems unstoppable. Jurickson Profar is, um, okay, we guess. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis talk about their outlooks going forward.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts