- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Worst Human Ever Snatches Baseball From Little Boy At Red Sox Game, Makes World A Sadder Place
Mere hours after we at SportsGrid posted an impassioned plea to adults to ALWAYS give away baseballs to children at games, this happened. It requires little explanation. In case you can’t see it: Xander Bogaerts of the Red Sox is tossing a loose baseball toward a small kid in the stands during their game with the Yankees. The kid is waiting, wide-eyed, with outstretched glove … but suddenly an evil adult fan reaches across at the last minute and steals the ball in mid-air, then slinking back to his seat with the ill-gotten prize. I’d horsewhip him if I had a horse (#Grouchoed).
The only good thing about it is that this man’s face is now on an endless loop, to be scrutinized forever. Memorize those features … note that the lout is right-handed … remember that he’s got front-row seats, and possibly has a short-man’s complex and, we imagine, a squeaky falsetto voice. Put together all of these clues and FIND HIM.
We’re not advocating violence, just banishment across the frozen East River, like in “Dark Knight Rises”. A series of painful wedgies would also be good.
To be fair, we only see a small portion of the incident … it’s possible that the man thought better of what he had done, and decided to give the ball to the boy. … Yeah right, GET HIM.
— Keith Gormley (@KeithGormley) April 24, 2014
Ah, it’s probably his dad. I teach you this lesson, son to make you stronger!
- Filed Under:
- Foul balls
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar