- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
Yasiel Puig has already established himself as one of the best hitters in the majors. The electric Dodgers outfielder is batting .315 on the year with 12 homers and 54 RBIs, not incredible but very productive.
And then the Dodgers travelled to San Francisco where they faced Tim Lincecum and the Giants last night in the first leg of a three-game series. Puig caught fire, racking up 11 total bases in five at-bats. Actually, those 11 bases came in his first four at-bats.
He tripled not once, not twice, but thrice in the game, making him the second Dodger to reach that feat in team history and the first since over a century ago in 1901. Puig nearly homered on his first at-bat, hitting the top of the wall. He didn’t look back, doubling his second time at the plate and reaching third on his next two plate appearances as he tore up the Giants’ pitching staff and earned himself two RBIs and two runs.
But enough with the gushing over one of my favorite baseball players. I’ll just let you watch this 23-year old Cuban phenom make baseball look insanely easy:
Damn, he’s good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts