- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
Yasiel Puig has already established himself as one of the best hitters in the majors. The electric Dodgers outfielder is batting .315 on the year with 12 homers and 54 RBIs, not incredible but very productive.
And then the Dodgers travelled to San Francisco where they faced Tim Lincecum and the Giants last night in the first leg of a three-game series. Puig caught fire, racking up 11 total bases in five at-bats. Actually, those 11 bases came in his first four at-bats.
He tripled not once, not twice, but thrice in the game, making him the second Dodger to reach that feat in team history and the first since over a century ago in 1901. Puig nearly homered on his first at-bat, hitting the top of the wall. He didn’t look back, doubling his second time at the plate and reaching third on his next two plate appearances as he tore up the Giants’ pitching staff and earned himself two RBIs and two runs.
But enough with the gushing over one of my favorite baseball players. I’ll just let you watch this 23-year old Cuban phenom make baseball look insanely easy:
Damn, he’s good.
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee