- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yasiel Puig Snaps Bat On Check Swing In Typical Yasiel Puig Fashion (VIDEO)
Yasiel Puig defies the laws on physics, baseball, and life in general. He’s an intriguing young baseball player, a storied Cuban defector, and thoroughly enjoys driving around at obnoxiously high speeds.
Every time that Puig steps up to the plate or takes you field, you wonder if something interesting is going to happen. It seems that most of the time, that’s exactly the case.
Yesterday, Puig managed to pull off a feat that I’m not sure has ever been accomplished in the history of baseball. He snapped a bat on a check swing. Seriously. Watch.
Normal logic says that the bat was already damaged and the check swing pushed it over the edge. Yasiel Puig logic says that torque, brawn, and a little bit of that Puig magic tore the fibers of the wood apart. What will he do next? Destroy a baseball on a bunt? Unearth first base and send it flying into the outfield on a slide? Tune in next week to find out!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts