- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yasiel Puig Snaps Bat On Check Swing In Typical Yasiel Puig Fashion (VIDEO)
Yasiel Puig defies the laws on physics, baseball, and life in general. He’s an intriguing young baseball player, a storied Cuban defector, and thoroughly enjoys driving around at obnoxiously high speeds.
Every time that Puig steps up to the plate or takes you field, you wonder if something interesting is going to happen. It seems that most of the time, that’s exactly the case.
Yesterday, Puig managed to pull off a feat that I’m not sure has ever been accomplished in the history of baseball. He snapped a bat on a check swing. Seriously. Watch.
Normal logic says that the bat was already damaged and the check swing pushed it over the edge. Yasiel Puig logic says that torque, brawn, and a little bit of that Puig magic tore the fibers of the wood apart. What will he do next? Destroy a baseball on a bunt? Unearth first base and send it flying into the outfield on a slide? Tune in next week to find out!
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters