- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Yep, Alex Rodriguez Is On Twitter Now
If you’re like me, you’re constantly wondering: ‘How can I mock Alex Rodriguez in a forum where he might see it?’ Your troubles are over, because he’s on Twitter now. Verified, the whole works. The stats so far:
Saturday morning: Heading to work! http://t.co/soDEpPE60y
— Alex Rodriguez (@AROD) June 1, 2013
And that’s probably the most exciting one so far.
Rodriguez has begun rehab workouts (he had hip surgery in January) and was told he can start playing in games on July 1. Rehabbing his image will be tougher, however: can’t see how his new Twitter account will not end up as a breeding ground for heckling and mockery. He’s probably hired someone full time to block people.
But the big question is, who will be the first person to be followed by A-Rod? Our guess: @CentaurCcentaur.
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams