- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Yep, Alex Rodriguez Is On Twitter Now
If you’re like me, you’re constantly wondering: ‘How can I mock Alex Rodriguez in a forum where he might see it?’ Your troubles are over, because he’s on Twitter now. Verified, the whole works. The stats so far:
Saturday morning: Heading to work! http://t.co/soDEpPE60y
— Alex Rodriguez (@AROD) June 1, 2013
And that’s probably the most exciting one so far.
Rodriguez has begun rehab workouts (he had hip surgery in January) and was told he can start playing in games on July 1. Rehabbing his image will be tougher, however: can’t see how his new Twitter account will not end up as a breeding ground for heckling and mockery. He’s probably hired someone full time to block people.
But the big question is, who will be the first person to be followed by A-Rod? Our guess: @CentaurCcentaur.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement