- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You Won’t Like Me When I’m Manny: Former Red Sox Star Dresses Up Like The Hulk In Taiwan
As part of a teambuilding exercise, EDA Rhinos manager Hsu Sheng-ming had his squad preemptively celebrate Halloween on a recent road trip. So, to answer your question, no, Manny Ramirez doesn’t just go to the mall dressed like this.
That being said, Manny would make an excellent Bruce Banner (his ironic PED usage notwithstanding). What with his famous scientific work ethic and penchant for genetic augmentation (PED usage withstanding), I could see him developing some sort of performance enhancing Gamma radiation regimen and running amok in Taiwan’s baseball league, where he now plays.
And does this kind of stuff.
No matter how you slice it, Manny Ramirez was a great American professional athlete/personality. When the dust settles from his tumultuous, suspension-ridden MLB career, don’t be surprised if he’s embraced by baseball at large. Specificallt for the kind of antics like this one, he’s neither Barry Bonds nor Pete Rose, who’ll never be allowed near a baseball field ever again.
Remembered as being a great hitter by Americans, and remembered for being Johnny Cueto by the Taiwanese.
— Masshole Sports (@MassholeSports) March 27, 2013
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World