- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
You Won’t Like Me When I’m Manny: Former Red Sox Star Dresses Up Like The Hulk In Taiwan
As part of a teambuilding exercise, EDA Rhinos manager Hsu Sheng-ming had his squad preemptively celebrate Halloween on a recent road trip. So, to answer your question, no, Manny Ramirez doesn’t just go to the mall dressed like this.
That being said, Manny would make an excellent Bruce Banner (his ironic PED usage notwithstanding). What with his famous scientific work ethic and penchant for genetic augmentation (PED usage withstanding), I could see him developing some sort of performance enhancing Gamma radiation regimen and running amok in Taiwan’s baseball league, where he now plays.
And does this kind of stuff.
No matter how you slice it, Manny Ramirez was a great American professional athlete/personality. When the dust settles from his tumultuous, suspension-ridden MLB career, don’t be surprised if he’s embraced by baseball at large. Specificallt for the kind of antics like this one, he’s neither Barry Bonds nor Pete Rose, who’ll never be allowed near a baseball field ever again.
Remembered as being a great hitter by Americans, and remembered for being Johnny Cueto by the Taiwanese.
— Masshole Sports (@MassholeSports) March 27, 2013
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee