- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
You Won’t Like Me When I’m Manny: Former Red Sox Star Dresses Up Like The Hulk In Taiwan
As part of a teambuilding exercise, EDA Rhinos manager Hsu Sheng-ming had his squad preemptively celebrate Halloween on a recent road trip. So, to answer your question, no, Manny Ramirez doesn’t just go to the mall dressed like this.
That being said, Manny would make an excellent Bruce Banner (his ironic PED usage notwithstanding). What with his famous scientific work ethic and penchant for genetic augmentation (PED usage withstanding), I could see him developing some sort of performance enhancing Gamma radiation regimen and running amok in Taiwan’s baseball league, where he now plays.
And does this kind of stuff.
No matter how you slice it, Manny Ramirez was a great American professional athlete/personality. When the dust settles from his tumultuous, suspension-ridden MLB career, don’t be surprised if he’s embraced by baseball at large. Specificallt for the kind of antics like this one, he’s neither Barry Bonds nor Pete Rose, who’ll never be allowed near a baseball field ever again.
Remembered as being a great hitter by Americans, and remembered for being Johnny Cueto by the Taiwanese.
— Masshole Sports (@MassholeSports) March 27, 2013
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy