- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Won’t Like Me When I’m Manny: Former Red Sox Star Dresses Up Like The Hulk In Taiwan
As part of a teambuilding exercise, EDA Rhinos manager Hsu Sheng-ming had his squad preemptively celebrate Halloween on a recent road trip. So, to answer your question, no, Manny Ramirez doesn’t just go to the mall dressed like this.
That being said, Manny would make an excellent Bruce Banner (his ironic PED usage notwithstanding). What with his famous scientific work ethic and penchant for genetic augmentation (PED usage withstanding), I could see him developing some sort of performance enhancing Gamma radiation regimen and running amok in Taiwan’s baseball league, where he now plays.
And does this kind of stuff.
No matter how you slice it, Manny Ramirez was a great American professional athlete/personality. When the dust settles from his tumultuous, suspension-ridden MLB career, don’t be surprised if he’s embraced by baseball at large. Specificallt for the kind of antics like this one, he’s neither Barry Bonds nor Pete Rose, who’ll never be allowed near a baseball field ever again.
Remembered as being a great hitter by Americans, and remembered for being Johnny Cueto by the Taiwanese.
— Masshole Sports (@MassholeSports) March 27, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts