- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Zach Greinke Is Really Really Upset About The Whole Ryan Braun Thing
What do Aaron Rodgers, Max Scherzer, Skip Schumaker, Matt Kemp, David Aardsma, Reed Johnson…aw hell, everyone in baseball — what do they all have in common?
“Oh, yeah, 100% believed him,” Braun’s former teammate, Zach Greinke, told The LA Times. “Everything was so convincing. He had people to blame. He seemed like a really good guy. He was a good teammate at the time. You don’t know the guys that he was pinning it on. I’m not positive, but I think everyone 100% believed him at the time. Especially the next year, he looked just as good as the year before. His numbers his whole career, Hall of Fame numbers. How could you not believe him? He was so convincing.”
Greinke, who’s spent his career as the shyest person in professional sports, took a day to get his thoughts in order. He was that upset, he had to take a moment.
“I thought about it a bunch. He still hasn’t really apologized.” Strong words from a guy who isn’t known for speaking out at all. Looks as though Ryan Braun really burnt some bridges with some totally nice people on his way to becoming one of the game’s best.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier