- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Zach Greinke Is Really Really Upset About The Whole Ryan Braun Thing
What do Aaron Rodgers, Max Scherzer, Skip Schumaker, Matt Kemp, David Aardsma, Reed Johnson…aw hell, everyone in baseball — what do they all have in common?
“Oh, yeah, 100% believed him,” Braun’s former teammate, Zach Greinke, told The LA Times. “Everything was so convincing. He had people to blame. He seemed like a really good guy. He was a good teammate at the time. You don’t know the guys that he was pinning it on. I’m not positive, but I think everyone 100% believed him at the time. Especially the next year, he looked just as good as the year before. His numbers his whole career, Hall of Fame numbers. How could you not believe him? He was so convincing.”
Greinke, who’s spent his career as the shyest person in professional sports, took a day to get his thoughts in order. He was that upset, he had to take a moment.
“I thought about it a bunch. He still hasn’t really apologized.” Strong words from a guy who isn’t known for speaking out at all. Looks as though Ryan Braun really burnt some bridges with some totally nice people on his way to becoming one of the game’s best.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts