- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Zach Greinke Is Really Really Upset About The Whole Ryan Braun Thing
What do Aaron Rodgers, Max Scherzer, Skip Schumaker, Matt Kemp, David Aardsma, Reed Johnson…aw hell, everyone in baseball — what do they all have in common?
“Oh, yeah, 100% believed him,” Braun’s former teammate, Zach Greinke, told The LA Times. “Everything was so convincing. He had people to blame. He seemed like a really good guy. He was a good teammate at the time. You don’t know the guys that he was pinning it on. I’m not positive, but I think everyone 100% believed him at the time. Especially the next year, he looked just as good as the year before. His numbers his whole career, Hall of Fame numbers. How could you not believe him? He was so convincing.”
Greinke, who’s spent his career as the shyest person in professional sports, took a day to get his thoughts in order. He was that upset, he had to take a moment.
“I thought about it a bunch. He still hasn’t really apologized.” Strong words from a guy who isn’t known for speaking out at all. Looks as though Ryan Braun really burnt some bridges with some totally nice people on his way to becoming one of the game’s best.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?