- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Zach Greinke Is Really Really Upset About The Whole Ryan Braun Thing
What do Aaron Rodgers, Max Scherzer, Skip Schumaker, Matt Kemp, David Aardsma, Reed Johnson…aw hell, everyone in baseball — what do they all have in common?
“Oh, yeah, 100% believed him,” Braun’s former teammate, Zach Greinke, told The LA Times. “Everything was so convincing. He had people to blame. He seemed like a really good guy. He was a good teammate at the time. You don’t know the guys that he was pinning it on. I’m not positive, but I think everyone 100% believed him at the time. Especially the next year, he looked just as good as the year before. His numbers his whole career, Hall of Fame numbers. How could you not believe him? He was so convincing.”
Greinke, who’s spent his career as the shyest person in professional sports, took a day to get his thoughts in order. He was that upset, he had to take a moment.
“I thought about it a bunch. He still hasn’t really apologized.” Strong words from a guy who isn’t known for speaking out at all. Looks as though Ryan Braun really burnt some bridges with some totally nice people on his way to becoming one of the game’s best.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World