- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“Zim Bear” Is Half-Bear, Half-Don-Zimmer
Zim Bear. It’s a bear that possesses the face of longtime MLB bench coach Don Zimmer. Does Zim Bear come in peace? As of press time, we’re not sure. All we know is that he’s a plush toy, and will be given away by the Tampa Bay Rays at a home game during the upcoming season. Will he stare at you like that while you sleep at night? Again, details are scarce about the cuddly toy that has the searing visage of the former Yankee who is perhaps best known for trying to fight Pedro Martinez. Zimmer is currently a senior advisor to the Rays. Zim Bear is currently a senior advisor to being part-bear. We’ll relay more as it comes, including if it’s seen in the wild. [Lorenzo Arguello]
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story