- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bad British Commentary Takes A Stab At Describing NASCAR
The guys from “Words In My Mouth” are back, and this time their going even deeper down the rabbit hole of American sports culture. Very deep. In fact, they’re Duck Dynasty themed tailgate away from doing commentary of the coal rolling world championships. NASCAR is hard even for Americans living in the “major markets” — we can’t imagine how bizarre this uniquely, um, circular sport must look to Europeans…
…well, I guess we know now that we’ve seen this video. Your turn. Watch:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts