- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Someone Off Camera Yells At Brian McKnight’s Son To “Get That Sh-t Off [His] Head” Before National Anthem At NASCAR Race
Brian McKnight and his two sons sang the national anthem before today’s NASCAR race in Phoenix. As they were set to begin, however, it was apparent that one of the MccKnight kids forgot to take off his hat. Not to worry: a gentleman in the crowd shouted at him to “get that sh-t off your head,” because people at NASCAR races are nothing if not helpful.
Video of McKnight and his sons (who are named Niko and Broken Robot B.J. — I don’t know, either) here. For what it’s worth, they got a warm ovation from the folks in attendance once they finished up the anthem.
- Filed Under:
- national anthem
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager