- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Someone Off Camera Yells At Brian McKnight’s Son To “Get That Sh-t Off [His] Head” Before National Anthem At NASCAR Race
Brian McKnight and his two sons sang the national anthem before today’s NASCAR race in Phoenix. As they were set to begin, however, it was apparent that one of the MccKnight kids forgot to take off his hat. Not to worry: a gentleman in the crowd shouted at him to “get that sh-t off your head,” because people at NASCAR races are nothing if not helpful.
Video of McKnight and his sons (who are named Niko and Broken Robot B.J. — I don’t know, either) here. For what it’s worth, they got a warm ovation from the folks in attendance once they finished up the anthem.
- Filed Under:
- national anthem
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime