- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Someone Off Camera Yells At Brian McKnight’s Son To “Get That Sh-t Off [His] Head” Before National Anthem At NASCAR Race
Brian McKnight and his two sons sang the national anthem before today’s NASCAR race in Phoenix. As they were set to begin, however, it was apparent that one of the MccKnight kids forgot to take off his hat. Not to worry: a gentleman in the crowd shouted at him to “get that sh-t off your head,” because people at NASCAR races are nothing if not helpful.
Video of McKnight and his sons (who are named Niko and Broken Robot B.J. — I don’t know, either) here. For what it’s worth, they got a warm ovation from the folks in attendance once they finished up the anthem.
- Filed Under:
- national anthem
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts