- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Someone Off Camera Yells At Brian McKnight’s Son To “Get That Sh-t Off [His] Head” Before National Anthem At NASCAR Race
Brian McKnight and his two sons sang the national anthem before today’s NASCAR race in Phoenix. As they were set to begin, however, it was apparent that one of the MccKnight kids forgot to take off his hat. Not to worry: a gentleman in the crowd shouted at him to “get that sh-t off your head,” because people at NASCAR races are nothing if not helpful.
Video of McKnight and his sons (who are named Niko and Broken Robot B.J. — I don’t know, either) here. For what it’s worth, they got a warm ovation from the folks in attendance once they finished up the anthem.
- Filed Under:
- national anthem
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.