- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Critics Rave: The Latest Danica Patrick Go Daddy Ad Is ‘Not That Bad,’ And ‘Less Stupid Than Usual’
GoDaddy.com is known for their salacious advertising campaigns that, most notably, feature scantily-clad women and ABSOLUTELY ZERO INDICATION OF WHAT THEIR PRODUCT IS. Seriously, people over 60 think a “Godaddy” is some sort of escort service.
A few months back, some peculiar on-set photos leaked showing NASCAR pioneer Danica Patrick encapsulated in a prosthetic muscle-suit, among other authentically jacked dudes. It was weird to say the least — and par for the course for GoDaddy.com (which provides web hosting and domain registration, for the record). What were they filming? Some sort of bodybuilder-zombie apocalypse.
Still not sure where Patrick fits into all this, other than the “Oh my God Danica Patrick is in this” effect, which is why we’re reporting it as “news,” but hey, after Old Spice made those bizarre mom-centric spots, anything goes. Here are the other commercials you’ll be seeing in between action at Super Bowl XLVIII.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry