- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Danica Patrick Becomes First Woman To Win Daytona 500 Pole
Danica Patrick made history today, winning the Daytona 500 pole and becoming the first woman to secure the top spot for any Sprint Cup race.
None of her 37 fellow driver were able to take Patrick’s spot at the head of the pack, though Jeff Gordon came close as the only other driver to top 196 MPG in the race.
The Daytona 500 kicks off this NASCAR season next Sunday February 24th.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story