- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Danica Patrick Becomes First Woman To Win Daytona 500 Pole
Danica Patrick made history today, winning the Daytona 500 pole and becoming the first woman to secure the top spot for any Sprint Cup race.
None of her 37 fellow driver were able to take Patrick’s spot at the head of the pack, though Jeff Gordon came close as the only other driver to top 196 MPG in the race.
The Daytona 500 kicks off this NASCAR season next Sunday February 24th.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'