- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Danica Patrick Becomes First Woman To Win Daytona 500 Pole
Danica Patrick made history today, winning the Daytona 500 pole and becoming the first woman to secure the top spot for any Sprint Cup race.
None of her 37 fellow driver were able to take Patrick’s spot at the head of the pack, though Jeff Gordon came close as the only other driver to top 196 MPG in the race.
The Daytona 500 kicks off this NASCAR season next Sunday February 24th.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts