- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Danica Patrick Becomes First Woman To Win Daytona 500 Pole
Danica Patrick made history today, winning the Daytona 500 pole and becoming the first woman to secure the top spot for any Sprint Cup race.
None of her 37 fellow driver were able to take Patrick’s spot at the head of the pack, though Jeff Gordon came close as the only other driver to top 196 MPG in the race.
The Daytona 500 kicks off this NASCAR season next Sunday February 24th.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film