- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dear Lord Baby Jesus, We Thank You For This Bountiful Harvest Of KFC In Our Race Car
The world’s first chicken to travel at 200 mph? It’s inside the cockpit of David Ragan’s No. 34 Ford at today’s Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. When Kentucky Fried Chicken sponsors your car, they go all the way: even providing a tasty KFC Go Cup for the ride.
— RJ De La Rosa (@10rjdel) May 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?