- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dear Lord Baby Jesus, We Thank You For This Bountiful Harvest Of KFC In Our Race Car
The world’s first chicken to travel at 200 mph? It’s inside the cockpit of David Ragan’s No. 34 Ford at today’s Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. When Kentucky Fried Chicken sponsors your car, they go all the way: even providing a tasty KFC Go Cup for the ride.
— RJ De La Rosa (@10rjdel) May 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts