- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dear Lord Baby Jesus, We Thank You For This Bountiful Harvest Of KFC In Our Race Car
The world’s first chicken to travel at 200 mph? It’s inside the cockpit of David Ragan’s No. 34 Ford at today’s Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. When Kentucky Fried Chicken sponsors your car, they go all the way: even providing a tasty KFC Go Cup for the ride.
— RJ De La Rosa (@10rjdel) May 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts