- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dear Lord Baby Jesus, We Thank You For This Bountiful Harvest Of KFC In Our Race Car
The world’s first chicken to travel at 200 mph? It’s inside the cockpit of David Ragan’s No. 34 Ford at today’s Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. When Kentucky Fried Chicken sponsors your car, they go all the way: even providing a tasty KFC Go Cup for the ride.
— RJ De La Rosa (@10rjdel) May 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?