- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dear Lord Baby Jesus, We Thank You For This Bountiful Harvest Of KFC In Our Race Car
The world’s first chicken to travel at 200 mph? It’s inside the cockpit of David Ragan’s No. 34 Ford at today’s Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. When Kentucky Fried Chicken sponsors your car, they go all the way: even providing a tasty KFC Go Cup for the ride.
— RJ De La Rosa (@10rjdel) May 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs