- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Deceased Race Driver Kevin Ward’s Aunt Calls Tony Stewart ‘A Dick’ In Facebook Rant
What do you get when angry people drive giant metal boxes at high speeds in close proximity to more angry people? For some, it was only a matter of time before Tony Stewart’s temper caused some actual harm on the track — which it seemed to do this weekend when he now infamously hit and killed 20-year-old fellow competitor Kevin Ward who was standing in the middle of the track.
All and all, a messy situation with no sign of resolution in the near future.
For the family of the deceased driver, however, things seem pretty clear at this point: Stewart was at fault. Though we’re not in the business of exposing the thoughts of bereaved relatives, this particular Facebook rant seems rather relevant to the on-going national discussion surrounding the incident.
Police aren’t currently pursuing any criminal charges for Stewart, although that certainly may change.
[Screencap via Uproxx]
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai