- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Deceased Race Driver Kevin Ward’s Aunt Calls Tony Stewart ‘A Dick’ In Facebook Rant
What do you get when angry people drive giant metal boxes at high speeds in close proximity to more angry people? For some, it was only a matter of time before Tony Stewart’s temper caused some actual harm on the track — which it seemed to do this weekend when he now infamously hit and killed 20-year-old fellow competitor Kevin Ward who was standing in the middle of the track.
All and all, a messy situation with no sign of resolution in the near future.
For the family of the deceased driver, however, things seem pretty clear at this point: Stewart was at fault. Though we’re not in the business of exposing the thoughts of bereaved relatives, this particular Facebook rant seems rather relevant to the on-going national discussion surrounding the incident.
Police aren’t currently pursuing any criminal charges for Stewart, although that certainly may change.
[Screencap via Uproxx]
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts