- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Deceased Race Driver Kevin Ward’s Aunt Calls Tony Stewart ‘A Dick’ In Facebook Rant
What do you get when angry people drive giant metal boxes at high speeds in close proximity to more angry people? For some, it was only a matter of time before Tony Stewart’s temper caused some actual harm on the track — which it seemed to do this weekend when he now infamously hit and killed 20-year-old fellow competitor Kevin Ward who was standing in the middle of the track.
All and all, a messy situation with no sign of resolution in the near future.
For the family of the deceased driver, however, things seem pretty clear at this point: Stewart was at fault. Though we’re not in the business of exposing the thoughts of bereaved relatives, this particular Facebook rant seems rather relevant to the on-going national discussion surrounding the incident.
Police aren’t currently pursuing any criminal charges for Stewart, although that certainly may change.
[Screencap via Uproxx]
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'