- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fallon’s Late Night Superlatives: NASCAR Edition
If you want to know the difference between “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” and “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” it’s that Fallon can and will use the term “butt cheeks” to entertain you. Hey, it’s better than just going over weird newspaper classified ads for 30,000th time.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, “Superlatives” have been a Late Night staple since 2008 — wherein Fallon’s writers basically pick a couple doofy sports figures and give them high school yearbook awards for being (insert mean observation about how they look). On the heels of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s historic Daytona 500 victory, Fallon’s team decided to take on the Holy Grail of funny-looking athletes: NASCAR drivers.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?