- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fallon’s Late Night Superlatives: NASCAR Edition
If you want to know the difference between “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” and “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” it’s that Fallon can and will use the term “butt cheeks” to entertain you. Hey, it’s better than just going over weird newspaper classified ads for 30,000th time.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, “Superlatives” have been a Late Night staple since 2008 — wherein Fallon’s writers basically pick a couple doofy sports figures and give them high school yearbook awards for being (insert mean observation about how they look). On the heels of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s historic Daytona 500 victory, Fallon’s team decided to take on the Holy Grail of funny-looking athletes: NASCAR drivers.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game
- Why Is LeBron Worried About Carmelo Anthony?