- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fallon’s Late Night Superlatives: NASCAR Edition
If you want to know the difference between “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” and “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” it’s that Fallon can and will use the term “butt cheeks” to entertain you. Hey, it’s better than just going over weird newspaper classified ads for 30,000th time.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, “Superlatives” have been a Late Night staple since 2008 — wherein Fallon’s writers basically pick a couple doofy sports figures and give them high school yearbook awards for being (insert mean observation about how they look). On the heels of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s historic Daytona 500 victory, Fallon’s team decided to take on the Holy Grail of funny-looking athletes: NASCAR drivers.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story