- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fallon’s Late Night Superlatives: NASCAR Edition
If you want to know the difference between “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” and “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” it’s that Fallon can and will use the term “butt cheeks” to entertain you. Hey, it’s better than just going over weird newspaper classified ads for 30,000th time.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, “Superlatives” have been a Late Night staple since 2008 — wherein Fallon’s writers basically pick a couple doofy sports figures and give them high school yearbook awards for being (insert mean observation about how they look). On the heels of Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s historic Daytona 500 victory, Fallon’s team decided to take on the Holy Grail of funny-looking athletes: NASCAR drivers.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey