- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fox Showing Last Year’s Daytona 500 During Rain Delay, But Many Fans Think It’s Live (And Now There’s A Tornado Warning)
Because obtaining information from the TV crawl involves reading, and that may not be some people’s strong suit.
Everyone after realizing they were watching last years Daytona 500 pic.twitter.com/DZQGW6VBYU
— Carlton (@_Carlton) February 23, 2014
— Yours A Idiot (@YoursAIdiot) February 23, 2014
Lot of people on Twitter currently enjoying last year's Daytona 500 like it's live.
— Spencer Hall (@edsbs) February 23, 2014
This tornado warning is real, however.
— Real Radio Daytona (@DaytonaBestMix) February 23, 2014
- Filed Under:
- daytona 500
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts