- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fox Showing Last Year’s Daytona 500 During Rain Delay, But Many Fans Think It’s Live (And Now There’s A Tornado Warning)
Because obtaining information from the TV crawl involves reading, and that may not be some people’s strong suit.
Everyone after realizing they were watching last years Daytona 500 pic.twitter.com/DZQGW6VBYU
— Carlton (@_Carlton) February 23, 2014
— Yours A Idiot (@YoursAIdiot) February 23, 2014
Lot of people on Twitter currently enjoying last year's Daytona 500 like it's live.
— Spencer Hall (@edsbs) February 23, 2014
This tornado warning is real, however.
— Real Radio Daytona (@DaytonaBestMix) February 23, 2014
- Filed Under:
- daytona 500
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights