- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fox Showing Last Year’s Daytona 500 During Rain Delay, But Many Fans Think It’s Live (And Now There’s A Tornado Warning)
Because obtaining information from the TV crawl involves reading, and that may not be some people’s strong suit.
Everyone after realizing they were watching last years Daytona 500 pic.twitter.com/DZQGW6VBYU
— Carlton (@_Carlton) February 23, 2014
— Yours A Idiot (@YoursAIdiot) February 23, 2014
Lot of people on Twitter currently enjoying last year's Daytona 500 like it's live.
— Spencer Hall (@edsbs) February 23, 2014
This tornado warning is real, however.
— Real Radio Daytona (@DaytonaBestMix) February 23, 2014
- Filed Under:
- daytona 500
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts