- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Great Caesar’s Ghost! Here’s Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Paint Scheme For Quicken Loans 400
Man of Steel has already made $170 million, and it’s not out yet. It’s all due to product placement, and here’s a good example: Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s paint scheme for the Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway this weekend. You may recall last year when Earnhardt rolled into Michigan with a Dark Knight Rises hood for the Quicken Loans 400, and won the race. This year it’s a National Guard/Superman “Man of Steel” team-up.
This isn’t the first time that Earnhardt has teamed with Superman.
In 1999, he drove a special Superman car in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Last year’s “Dark Knight Rises” paint scheme was chosen by fans from an online selection of four designs.
National Guard? I’m all for that. But anyone who has been reading the news over the past couple of years would have to conclude that Superman is a colossal underachiever.
- Filed Under:
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'