- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Great Caesar’s Ghost! Here’s Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Paint Scheme For Quicken Loans 400
Man of Steel has already made $170 million, and it’s not out yet. It’s all due to product placement, and here’s a good example: Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s paint scheme for the Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway this weekend. You may recall last year when Earnhardt rolled into Michigan with a Dark Knight Rises hood for the Quicken Loans 400, and won the race. This year it’s a National Guard/Superman “Man of Steel” team-up.
This isn’t the first time that Earnhardt has teamed with Superman.
In 1999, he drove a special Superman car in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Last year’s “Dark Knight Rises” paint scheme was chosen by fans from an online selection of four designs.
National Guard? I’m all for that. But anyone who has been reading the news over the past couple of years would have to conclude that Superman is a colossal underachiever.
- Filed Under:
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident