- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Great Caesar’s Ghost! Here’s Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Paint Scheme For Quicken Loans 400
Man of Steel has already made $170 million, and it’s not out yet. It’s all due to product placement, and here’s a good example: Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s paint scheme for the Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway this weekend. You may recall last year when Earnhardt rolled into Michigan with a Dark Knight Rises hood for the Quicken Loans 400, and won the race. This year it’s a National Guard/Superman “Man of Steel” team-up.
This isn’t the first time that Earnhardt has teamed with Superman.
In 1999, he drove a special Superman car in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Last year’s “Dark Knight Rises” paint scheme was chosen by fans from an online selection of four designs.
National Guard? I’m all for that. But anyone who has been reading the news over the past couple of years would have to conclude that Superman is a colossal underachiever.
- Filed Under:
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!