- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yuki Togashi Probably Won’t Make An NBA Team, But He’s Good Enough To Roast John Stockton’s Son
The 5’7″ Japanese point guard has ignited international interest in the 2014 NBA Las Vegas Summer League after scoring 12 points in 11 minutes against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday. Today, he plays in his final game as he attempts to sneak his way onto the Mavericks’ roster. Can he make enough of an impact to sway the Mavs to sign him? We’ll see.
One thing seems certain, though: Fans absolutely LOVE this dude. “Sometimes it gets kinda too much,” Yuki says in the video above, talking about his newfound stardom. “But I gotta get used to it.”
Is “Toga” the new “Rudy”?
As far as catchy chants are concerned, the undersized 20-year-old absolutely fits the bill:
- David Stockton gets the ol’ “I’m going around the pick wait no I’m not,” and is promptly scored on by a guy who is somehow smaller than him. So far, in six minutes, Toga’s got four points on 2-4 shooting.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week