- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yuki Togashi Probably Won’t Make An NBA Team, But He’s Good Enough To Roast John Stockton’s Son
The 5’7″ Japanese point guard has ignited international interest in the 2014 NBA Las Vegas Summer League after scoring 12 points in 11 minutes against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday. Today, he plays in his final game as he attempts to sneak his way onto the Mavericks’ roster. Can he make enough of an impact to sway the Mavs to sign him? We’ll see.
One thing seems certain, though: Fans absolutely LOVE this dude. “Sometimes it gets kinda too much,” Yuki says in the video above, talking about his newfound stardom. “But I gotta get used to it.”
Is “Toga” the new “Rudy”?
As far as catchy chants are concerned, the undersized 20-year-old absolutely fits the bill:
- David Stockton gets the ol’ “I’m going around the pick wait no I’m not,” and is promptly scored on by a guy who is somehow smaller than him. So far, in six minutes, Toga’s got four points on 2-4 shooting.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship