- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Yuki Togashi Probably Won’t Make An NBA Team, But He’s Good Enough To Roast John Stockton’s Son
The 5’7″ Japanese point guard has ignited international interest in the 2014 NBA Las Vegas Summer League after scoring 12 points in 11 minutes against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday. Today, he plays in his final game as he attempts to sneak his way onto the Mavericks’ roster. Can he make enough of an impact to sway the Mavs to sign him? We’ll see.
One thing seems certain, though: Fans absolutely LOVE this dude. “Sometimes it gets kinda too much,” Yuki says in the video above, talking about his newfound stardom. “But I gotta get used to it.”
Is “Toga” the new “Rudy”?
As far as catchy chants are concerned, the undersized 20-year-old absolutely fits the bill:
- David Stockton gets the ol’ “I’m going around the pick wait no I’m not,” and is promptly scored on by a guy who is somehow smaller than him. So far, in six minutes, Toga’s got four points on 2-4 shooting.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship