- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yuki Togashi Probably Won’t Make An NBA Team, But He’s Good Enough To Roast John Stockton’s Son
The 5’7″ Japanese point guard has ignited international interest in the 2014 NBA Las Vegas Summer League after scoring 12 points in 11 minutes against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday. Today, he plays in his final game as he attempts to sneak his way onto the Mavericks’ roster. Can he make enough of an impact to sway the Mavs to sign him? We’ll see.
One thing seems certain, though: Fans absolutely LOVE this dude. “Sometimes it gets kinda too much,” Yuki says in the video above, talking about his newfound stardom. “But I gotta get used to it.”
Is “Toga” the new “Rudy”?
As far as catchy chants are concerned, the undersized 20-year-old absolutely fits the bill:
- David Stockton gets the ol’ “I’m going around the pick wait no I’m not,” and is promptly scored on by a guy who is somehow smaller than him. So far, in six minutes, Toga’s got four points on 2-4 shooting.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce