- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Was The Worst Crash Of Jeff Gordon’s Career
Admittedly, I can’t say that I watched last night’s Budweiser Shootout. But, what I can say is that while I do respect the sport of NASCAR, I am in complete awe when something like this happens and the driver(s) involved is still able to walk off unscathed.
During the 74th lap, poster-boy Jeff Gordon got himself mixed up in a pretty brutal crash, in which he not only rode around the track while upside down, but he flipped a handful of times as well. Sparks we’re most definitely flying. Watch:
This was the third major crash of the day, and, naturally, the most horrific of Gordon’s storied career. And while there was no physical harm done to Gordon, you have to wonder if this might affect him in his next race. Or not. What do I know.
- Filed Under:
- Jeff Gordon
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins 'Best Fighter' ESPY
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Provodnikov's Falling Star