- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Was The Worst Crash Of Jeff Gordon’s Career
Admittedly, I can’t say that I watched last night’s Budweiser Shootout. But, what I can say is that while I do respect the sport of NASCAR, I am in complete awe when something like this happens and the driver(s) involved is still able to walk off unscathed.
During the 74th lap, poster-boy Jeff Gordon got himself mixed up in a pretty brutal crash, in which he not only rode around the track while upside down, but he flipped a handful of times as well. Sparks we’re most definitely flying. Watch:
This was the third major crash of the day, and, naturally, the most horrific of Gordon’s storied career. And while there was no physical harm done to Gordon, you have to wonder if this might affect him in his next race. Or not. What do I know.
- Filed Under:
- Jeff Gordon
- CM Punk & AJ Lee Dating
- Schaefer Ready To Move On
- Hot Photos of Jack Swagger's Wife White Hager
- Seriously This Could Happen: 50 Cent Fights Floyd Mayweather