- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Was The Worst Crash Of Jeff Gordon’s Career
Admittedly, I can’t say that I watched last night’s Budweiser Shootout. But, what I can say is that while I do respect the sport of NASCAR, I am in complete awe when something like this happens and the driver(s) involved is still able to walk off unscathed.
During the 74th lap, poster-boy Jeff Gordon got himself mixed up in a pretty brutal crash, in which he not only rode around the track while upside down, but he flipped a handful of times as well. Sparks we’re most definitely flying. Watch:
This was the third major crash of the day, and, naturally, the most horrific of Gordon’s storied career. And while there was no physical harm done to Gordon, you have to wonder if this might affect him in his next race. Or not. What do I know.
- Filed Under:
- Jeff Gordon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts