- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Pepsi Sends Undercover Jeff Gordon To Chevy Dealership To Test Drive The Bejesus Out Of A Camaro
If you’ve been on YouTube in the last day or so, you may have come across this Pepsi ad. The premise: dress Jeff Gordon up like Hunter S. Thompson, send him to a Chevy dealership, get him behind the wheel of a Camaro, scare the bejesus out of the salesman riding shotgun. Awesome. Well, sort of. I have my doubts as to the authenticity of this supposed prank, but we can address those later. It’s hilarious. Keep up the good work, Pepsi.
It may be more obvious to some of you, but the basic idea seems a bit farfetched. Not to sound like your Mom, but driving like a lunatic, no matter how good you are at driving like a lunatic, is a huge risk to take for just a stupid commercial. Add in a few other unsuspecting cars, slick roads, a few ramps, and a guy scared for his life in the passenger seat, and I could easily come up with 50 ways this thing could go south. Namely, the salesman punches him in the face and tries to kill him, and doesn’t just threaten to. Either way, it had me for a second, and was convincing enough to make me laugh (and apparently 2.8 million other YouTube viewers.) I don’t think it makes me want to drink a Pepsi, but it does make me curious about what they’ll roll out with next. Hopefully it’s as good as this gem…
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?