- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jeff Gordon Pulls Off The Best Prank Of The Year on Skeptical Jalopnik Writer
Travis Okulski didn’t believe Jeff Gordon’s Pepsi Max “Test Drive” was real. By all objective measures — it wasn’t. But that didn’t stop Gordon and Pepsi Max from scaring the bejesus out of Okulski in similar fashion. The writer was flown down to Charlotte under the guise of filming a secret commercial he could tell absolutely no one about. We’ll let you watch the rest…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts