- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jeff Gordon Is Selling His Swanky 3-Bedvrroom Central Park Apartment For $30M (Guess Who He Lives Above?)
Way back in 2007, Jeff Gordon snatched up this fixer-upper-with-a-rooftop-sushi-restaurant for a measly $9M. Then Bob Costas moved in the place below him and all hell broke lose. His insufferable cuteness forced Gordon to get rid of the trophy apartment, located at 15 Central Park West, for peanuts. 30,000,000 peanuts.
Shows you what lefthand turns can buy.
Gordon claims the building is the only place he ever gets recognized in New York. You mean the opera crowd just around the corner at Lincoln Center don’t know the faces of NASCAR drivers? Getouttahere!
Hell, if he didn’t get recognized at that Dodge dealership a few months back, I’m not sure anyone recognizes him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts