- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jeff Gordon Is Selling His Swanky 3-Bedvrroom Central Park Apartment For $30M (Guess Who He Lives Above?)
Way back in 2007, Jeff Gordon snatched up this fixer-upper-with-a-rooftop-sushi-restaurant for a measly $9M. Then Bob Costas moved in the place below him and all hell broke lose. His insufferable cuteness forced Gordon to get rid of the trophy apartment, located at 15 Central Park West, for peanuts. 30,000,000 peanuts.
Shows you what lefthand turns can buy.
Gordon claims the building is the only place he ever gets recognized in New York. You mean the opera crowd just around the corner at Lincoln Center don’t know the faces of NASCAR drivers? Getouttahere!
Hell, if he didn’t get recognized at that Dodge dealership a few months back, I’m not sure anyone recognizes him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts