- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jimmie Johnson Won The Daytona 500: Time To Make The Donuts
Jimmie Johnson won the second Daytona 500 of his career today, defeating, among others past defending NASCAR champion Brad Keselowski and Danica Patrick, who finished eighth. You know what time it is…
Word to the wise: the following GIF is best enjoyed with the following song played over it.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row