- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jimmie Johnson Won The Daytona 500: Time To Make The Donuts
Jimmie Johnson won the second Daytona 500 of his career today, defeating, among others past defending NASCAR champion Brad Keselowski and Danica Patrick, who finished eighth. You know what time it is…
Word to the wise: the following GIF is best enjoyed with the following song played over it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts