- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Juan Pablo Montoya Crash At Daytona 500 Causes Track To Catch On Fire
This had to be the craziest crash in the history of the Daytona 500, as Juan Pablo Montoya somehow lost control of his car, forcing him to crash with a safety truck carrying a jet engine used to blow dry the track. Yeah, you can’t make this stuff up.
With just 40 laps to go, there is speculation that we may not get the end of this race in tonight. Thanks in big part to the track catching on fire and partially because there’s a rain storm on the horizon. Have to admit, this is absolutely one of the craziest Daytona 500′s, well, ever. Think about it; we already had the race suspended from Sunday, had a crash in the second lap of tonight’s start, Jeff Gordon’s car nearly exploded, Matt Kennseth’s car “relieved itself” during a pit stop, the track caught on fire… and we still have some 40 laps to go. Man, we should totally have NASCAR races every Monday night.
Thankfully, no one was hurt in the crash, except for, well, Montoya’s car. That thing is headed to the NASCAR auto cemetery. Heck, they might have to retire the track itself. Check it out:
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun