- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Juan Pablo Montoya Crash At Daytona 500 Causes Track To Catch On Fire
This had to be the craziest crash in the history of the Daytona 500, as Juan Pablo Montoya somehow lost control of his car, forcing him to crash with a safety truck carrying a jet engine used to blow dry the track. Yeah, you can’t make this stuff up.
With just 40 laps to go, there is speculation that we may not get the end of this race in tonight. Thanks in big part to the track catching on fire and partially because there’s a rain storm on the horizon. Have to admit, this is absolutely one of the craziest Daytona 500′s, well, ever. Think about it; we already had the race suspended from Sunday, had a crash in the second lap of tonight’s start, Jeff Gordon’s car nearly exploded, Matt Kennseth’s car “relieved itself” during a pit stop, the track caught on fire… and we still have some 40 laps to go. Man, we should totally have NASCAR races every Monday night.
Thankfully, no one was hurt in the crash, except for, well, Montoya’s car. That thing is headed to the NASCAR auto cemetery. Heck, they might have to retire the track itself. Check it out:
- 25 Hottest Celebrity NHL WAGs
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Ken Shamrock And Ian Freeman To Battle
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil