- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
NASCAR Driver Sees Bare Boobs In Public, Freaks Out
You’re NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne. You’re walking through the grocery store, minding your own business, when all of a sudden you see a woman breastfeeding her baby right there next to the carrots and broccolis and whatnot. You take a second look, because you’re obviously seeing things. But you’re not!
So, knowing that you’re preparing to drive the No. 5 Chevy in the upcoming Sprint Cup Series, and that you currently star in an Allstate ad campaign centered around your attractiveness to women, do you: A) shake your head, wish the mom in question had chosen a better location to feed her baby, and keep it moving, or B) go on a Twitter rant that includes the phrase “One boob put away one boob hanging!!! #nasty” and call a female follower a “dumb bitch.”
If you chose “A,” you clearly don’t know how this works. But if you chose “B”: ding ding ding! You’re correct.
Kahne would later try to outsmart the internet by deleting some of the tweets and wishing everyone a merry Christmas. Side note: we’re not sure if/when he’ll be able to shop in the dairy aisle again.
- Filed Under:
- Twitter Rants
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game