- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rock Band Pummels National Anthem With Branches And Rocks, Leaves It For Dead (Video)
The event: the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday. The song: Our glorious Star Spangled Banner. The band: Madison Rising, which bills itself as the “world’s most patriotic Rock Band.” The reaction: “Booooo!” Let’s watch the fun:
— Harry Yeprem Jr. (@HarryFromCBus) February 23, 2014
— DudgeOH Politix (@DudgeOHPolitix) February 23, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Madison Rising
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts