- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Top 7 NASCAR Sponsors Of All Time, Led By Juan Montoya’s No. 42 Adult Diaper Car
As you may know by now, Juan Pablo Montoya will be driving the Earnhardt-Ganassi Racing No. 42 Chevy at the Toyota Owners 400 on Saturday in Richmond, VA, complete with new sponsor. Yes, that’s an adult diaper there on his car — Depend Super-Adhesive Undergarment, to be exact. It’s not known if Juan Pablo himself will be wearing the product, but I’m guessing some of his fans watching at home might be. Hey, gotta support the team.
— Team EGR (@EGRTeams) April 23, 2013
Is that my top NASCAR sponsor of all time? Don’t think so. That award has to go to Kevin Ray, who in 2004 bravely drove the No. 90 Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Ford in his Nextel Cup debut at Dover International Speedway. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, in case you’re wondering, is a diaper rash product.
Then of course there was this, from Wednesday night’s Colbert Report:
Now to run down my other top favorites, in no particular order.
Bobby Labonte (The Passion of the Christ).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts