- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Top 7 NASCAR Sponsors Of All Time, Led By Juan Montoya’s No. 42 Adult Diaper Car
As you may know by now, Juan Pablo Montoya will be driving the Earnhardt-Ganassi Racing No. 42 Chevy at the Toyota Owners 400 on Saturday in Richmond, VA, complete with new sponsor. Yes, that’s an adult diaper there on his car — Depend Super-Adhesive Undergarment, to be exact. It’s not known if Juan Pablo himself will be wearing the product, but I’m guessing some of his fans watching at home might be. Hey, gotta support the team.
— Team EGR (@EGRTeams) April 23, 2013
Is that my top NASCAR sponsor of all time? Don’t think so. That award has to go to Kevin Ray, who in 2004 bravely drove the No. 90 Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Ford in his Nextel Cup debut at Dover International Speedway. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, in case you’re wondering, is a diaper rash product.
Then of course there was this, from Wednesday night’s Colbert Report:
Now to run down my other top favorites, in no particular order.
Bobby Labonte (The Passion of the Christ).
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?