- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Top 7 NASCAR Sponsors Of All Time, Led By Juan Montoya’s No. 42 Adult Diaper Car
As you may know by now, Juan Pablo Montoya will be driving the Earnhardt-Ganassi Racing No. 42 Chevy at the Toyota Owners 400 on Saturday in Richmond, VA, complete with new sponsor. Yes, that’s an adult diaper there on his car — Depend Super-Adhesive Undergarment, to be exact. It’s not known if Juan Pablo himself will be wearing the product, but I’m guessing some of his fans watching at home might be. Hey, gotta support the team.
— Team EGR (@EGRTeams) April 23, 2013
Is that my top NASCAR sponsor of all time? Don’t think so. That award has to go to Kevin Ray, who in 2004 bravely drove the No. 90 Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Ford in his Nextel Cup debut at Dover International Speedway. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, in case you’re wondering, is a diaper rash product.
Then of course there was this, from Wednesday night’s Colbert Report:
Now to run down my other top favorites, in no particular order.
Bobby Labonte (The Passion of the Christ).
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film