- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Top 7 NASCAR Sponsors Of All Time, Led By Juan Montoya’s No. 42 Adult Diaper Car
As you may know by now, Juan Pablo Montoya will be driving the Earnhardt-Ganassi Racing No. 42 Chevy at the Toyota Owners 400 on Saturday in Richmond, VA, complete with new sponsor. Yes, that’s an adult diaper there on his car — Depend Super-Adhesive Undergarment, to be exact. It’s not known if Juan Pablo himself will be wearing the product, but I’m guessing some of his fans watching at home might be. Hey, gotta support the team.
— Team EGR (@EGRTeams) April 23, 2013
Is that my top NASCAR sponsor of all time? Don’t think so. That award has to go to Kevin Ray, who in 2004 bravely drove the No. 90 Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Ford in his Nextel Cup debut at Dover International Speedway. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, in case you’re wondering, is a diaper rash product.
Then of course there was this, from Wednesday night’s Colbert Report:
Now to run down my other top favorites, in no particular order.
Bobby Labonte (The Passion of the Christ).
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy