- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Tony Stewart Be Kind Of A Dick To A Lady Reporter
On Friday, Tony Stewart had a nice little pow-wow with the media (it was called a “garage-area media availability” session, to be exact). At some point, he got mad at Associated Press reporter Jenna Fryer for asking a question about a Sprint Cup race that took place at Richmond International Raceway, which I guess would be okay if not for the fact the interview was taking place at… Richmond International Raceway.
Stewart’s dickishness begins at the 1:55 mark.
CBS’ Mike Freeman brings up an interesting point about this little back-and-forth: what if, instead of a NASCAR driver having such a terse interaction with a female reporter on live TV, it was an NFL linebacker? That would be worth at least one Outside the Lines segment, right?
- Filed Under:
- Tony Stewart
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week