- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Video: Bizarre NASCAR Prayer Gives Thanks For “My Smokin’ Hot Wife”
Maybe NASCAR didn’t know what it was getting when it hired Pastor Joe Nelms of the Family Baptist Church to deliver the invocation before Saturday night’s Federated Auto Parts 300 Nationwide Series race in Nashville.
Then again, maybe it did. Pastor Nelms’ prayer gave thanks for, among other things, “GM Performance Technology,” “Sunoco Racing Fuel,” and, bizarrely, “my smokin’ hot wife Lisa.”
Text can’t really describe what happened next:
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce