- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Bizarre NASCAR Prayer Gives Thanks For “My Smokin’ Hot Wife”
Maybe NASCAR didn’t know what it was getting when it hired Pastor Joe Nelms of the Family Baptist Church to deliver the invocation before Saturday night’s Federated Auto Parts 300 Nationwide Series race in Nashville.
Then again, maybe it did. Pastor Nelms’ prayer gave thanks for, among other things, “GM Performance Technology,” “Sunoco Racing Fuel,” and, bizarrely, “my smokin’ hot wife Lisa.”
Text can’t really describe what happened next:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts