- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video: Bizarre NASCAR Prayer Gives Thanks For “My Smokin’ Hot Wife”
Maybe NASCAR didn’t know what it was getting when it hired Pastor Joe Nelms of the Family Baptist Church to deliver the invocation before Saturday night’s Federated Auto Parts 300 Nationwide Series race in Nashville.
Then again, maybe it did. Pastor Nelms’ prayer gave thanks for, among other things, “GM Performance Technology,” “Sunoco Racing Fuel,” and, bizarrely, “my smokin’ hot wife Lisa.”
Text can’t really describe what happened next:
- Filed Under:
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?