- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video: Bizarre NASCAR Prayer Gives Thanks For “My Smokin’ Hot Wife”
Maybe NASCAR didn’t know what it was getting when it hired Pastor Joe Nelms of the Family Baptist Church to deliver the invocation before Saturday night’s Federated Auto Parts 300 Nationwide Series race in Nashville.
Then again, maybe it did. Pastor Nelms’ prayer gave thanks for, among other things, “GM Performance Technology,” “Sunoco Racing Fuel,” and, bizarrely, “my smokin’ hot wife Lisa.”
Text can’t really describe what happened next:
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story