- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch NASCAR Driver Brad Keselowski’s Calm And Measured Profanity-Laced Tirade To The Media
Brad Keselowski might be the current leader of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with one race remaining, but everything’s not as peachy as you might think. Although Keselowski took the lead after Jimmie Johnson crashed in Phoenix on Sunday, he’s been a target of criticism for Tony Stewart and others for racing too aggressively and having a “death wish.” That didn’t sit too well with Keselowski, especially after Sunday’s crash-filled race.
In his post-race media session, Keselowski lets his fellow drivers have it. Profanity, accusations, the works. Except look at that composure. Exquisite. No extraneous movements, nothing. Just an organized and well-mannered dismembering of his co-workers, all while relatively keeping his cool. He even has the presence of mind to diffuse the room’s tension by assuring reporters that none of his rage is directed their way. Such a gentleman.
Just watch the video with the sound off and try to tell me that this man is angry. Perturbed, maybe. But profanity-laced tirade worthy? Not at all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts