- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch Reggie Evans Turn Aaron Gray Into “Air Gray”
The reason you haven’t heard of Raptors center Aaron Gray up to this point in his career is because he plays an average of 12.3 minutes per game, nabs 3.9 boards and scores 3.6 points. The Bulls drafted him with the 19th pick in the second round of the 2007 draft, and the seven-foot center has since spent time with the Bulls, Hornets and is now in his second season with the Raptors. And Reggie Evans let him do something he had no business doing.
PRO TIP: Next time you watch Aaron Gray play basketball, remember that he isn’t as good as this one-handed slam indicates. Now, it’s not completely Evans’ fault. As soon as he recognized Jose Calderon was going to run a pick-and-roll with Gray, he completely abandoned any and all duties on one side of the court, mostly because there was no way Calderon was dishing it back to Gray and he would just assist on plugging the middle once Calderon decided to drive or kick out to the other side.
Gray’s six points and one rebound in 11 first-half minutes should give you a better indicator of the sort of player he is when his competitors don’t leave him wide open to complete the clunkiest one-handed dunk known to man. But we’ll always have the earth-shattering celebration the Raptors bench erupted into.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts