- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
According To Gilbert Arenas, Gilbert Arenas Wipes His Ass With $100 Bills
This is probably a rich guy being a jerk, but Gilbert Arenas posted a photo on his Instagram of a stack of $100 bills taking the place of toilet paper in his bathroom, like so:
Money don’t change ppl..the lack of money does..never seen a rich person rob a bank..while u hate on my life I’m wiping my ass with this shit here haha
We know that Gilbert has made a ton of money in his NBA career, and will continue to do so. In fact, we put together an NBA-caliber starting five for less than $22 million, which is what the Orlando Magic owe Arenas in 2013, earlier this year (note: this was before Paul George got paid). The fact that he’s one of the highest paid players in the game despite not having played in the NBA since 2011 is one of the great monetary travesties of our time.
So, yeah, he’s not worried about having to go play overseas. But a fool and his money are soon parted, and a guy who wipes his ass with C-notes — or even pretends to — is a fool indeed.
UPDATE: Apparently, the photo was first taken by some other dipshit. Arenas still claims to be “wiping” with money so the song remains the same. Thanks to our readers for pointing it out.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story