- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
America, Rejoice: The NBA Will Soon Penalize Floppers
Some good news to take you into the weekend if you’re a fan of honest American competition and not a fan of European-imported basketball ballet: the NBA is in preliminary stages of putting forth a plan to end all of the flopping.
NBA spokesman Tim Frank told the Associated Press on Thursday that the league’s competition committee met two weeks ago to discuss a plan for discouraging and penalizing players for flopping. Frank said the league is finalizing procedures, which will likely involve a postgame review of the play by the league office and not an in-game infraction for the guilty party.
We’re not sure what kinds of fines the league would be looking to levy against floppers moving forward, but we have a recommendation: a mandatory one-year stint playing Sarcastaball.
- Filed Under:
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- USC Trojan Cheerleaders
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs