- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Amir Johnson Got Away With The Most Egregious Double-Dribble Ever
The NBA doesn’t really do traveling, per se. (Someone on YouTube compiled a “Top 10 uncalled Travels” video, and the fact that said video exists is statement enough.) In last night’s Raptors-Trail Blazers game, the Association kept up their proud tradition of looking the other way.
Toronto’s Amir Johnson caught the ball just above the elbow and took one dribble towards the basket, awaiting a dribble-handoff. But it wasn’t there, and Johnson wheeled around looking for someone to pass to. Except no one was open.
So why not dribble it again, right? Johnson did, taking one hard dribble towards the hoop and throwing up a floater (which went in!) over defender J.J. Hickson. Johnson knew what he did, chuckling to himself as he ran back down the court, but apparently all three referees thought better of blowing their whistles.
Just for clarification, it’s pronounced “DUH-bull-DRIH-bull.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts