- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Amir Johnson Forfeits The Right To Talk To Girls For A Few Weeks In The Name Of Team Pride
Usually, when we write about someone who’s forgoing female contact for the next few weeks in order to pay bodily homage to their favorite team, we’re talking about misguided fans in OKC or confused football enthusiasts. But then, there are times when actual pro athletes jump on this one-way train to lonely town.
Amir Johnson, you’re a team player. And you know what, you’ll probably do just fine in the lady department, on account of your $34 million contract and all. But you won’t do as well as you normally do, because that Raptors logo you have shaved into your head is scary and weird and is that a barcode under it?
Side note: This team is 8-19.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts