- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
An Artful Look Into The Ray Allen-Kevin Garnett Relationship, Via “If You Leave” By OMD
In case you missed it this week, the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat helped ring in the NBA season on October 30th in a classic rivalry matchup that not only pitted last year’s Eastern Conference Finalists against one another, but also saw the first meeting between Ray Allen and his old team. The results were admittedly dramatic early before the Heat eventually blew out the Celtics.
But that’s not the point of this post. The point here is to highlight a special tribute video to the complicated relationship between Allen and the Celtics, specifically Kevin Garnett, posted by 6th Man Blog commemorating the occasion. This is definitely a must-watch for fans of the old ’80s “NBA Superstars” highlight videos that any die-hard fan will remember.
Without further ado, here is the video, set to “If You Leave” by OMD.
Enough to bring a tear to your eye.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts