- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Andrea Bargnani Makes Worst Basketball Play Ever; J.R. Smith Takes 17 3-Pointers, Laughs, Vows To Do It Again … Knicks Win?
The New York Knicks barely beat the lottery-leading Milwaukee Bucks last night. But that is not the story. The story is that Andrea Bargnani made arguably the worst play in basketball history at the end of the first overtime, allowing the Bucks to force a second OT.
The Knicks were up by 2. Andrea Bargnani snagged a rebound (true story, I swear), with 15 seconds left. If he holds the ball, the Bucks foul.
He takes a 3-pointer.
“Knucklehead” was kind, Bucks broadcaster.
Luckily for the Knicks, they pulled it out in the second overtime. But still, it is about as bad of a basketball play as you can possibly make. The football semi-equivalent would be throwing a Hail Mary while leading with under a minute left.
Oh, and J.R. Smith went 5-for-17 (yes, 17), contributing largely to the embarrassing performance via his chucking.
He thought it was wise to tweet this after the game.
The 2013-2014 New York Knicks, everyone.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead