- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Andrea Bargnani Makes Worst Basketball Play Ever; J.R. Smith Takes 17 3-Pointers, Laughs, Vows To Do It Again … Knicks Win?
The New York Knicks barely beat the lottery-leading Milwaukee Bucks last night. But that is not the story. The story is that Andrea Bargnani made arguably the worst play in basketball history at the end of the first overtime, allowing the Bucks to force a second OT.
The Knicks were up by 2. Andrea Bargnani snagged a rebound (true story, I swear), with 15 seconds left. If he holds the ball, the Bucks foul.
He takes a 3-pointer.
“Knucklehead” was kind, Bucks broadcaster.
Luckily for the Knicks, they pulled it out in the second overtime. But still, it is about as bad of a basketball play as you can possibly make. The football semi-equivalent would be throwing a Hail Mary while leading with under a minute left.
Oh, and J.R. Smith went 5-for-17 (yes, 17), contributing largely to the embarrassing performance via his chucking.
He thought it was wise to tweet this after the game.
The 2013-2014 New York Knicks, everyone.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'