- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Andrea Bargnani Makes Worst Basketball Play Ever; J.R. Smith Takes 17 3-Pointers, Laughs, Vows To Do It Again … Knicks Win?
The New York Knicks barely beat the lottery-leading Milwaukee Bucks last night. But that is not the story. The story is that Andrea Bargnani made arguably the worst play in basketball history at the end of the first overtime, allowing the Bucks to force a second OT.
The Knicks were up by 2. Andrea Bargnani snagged a rebound (true story, I swear), with 15 seconds left. If he holds the ball, the Bucks foul.
He takes a 3-pointer.
“Knucklehead” was kind, Bucks broadcaster.
Luckily for the Knicks, they pulled it out in the second overtime. But still, it is about as bad of a basketball play as you can possibly make. The football semi-equivalent would be throwing a Hail Mary while leading with under a minute left.
Oh, and J.R. Smith went 5-for-17 (yes, 17), contributing largely to the embarrassing performance via his chucking.
He thought it was wise to tweet this after the game.
The 2013-2014 New York Knicks, everyone.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement