- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly
Typically, we watch the NBA and go, “Damn, I can’t even imagine moving my body like that.”
Occasionally, a guy with a 7-foot-3 wingspan, in this case New York Knicks “forward/center” Andrea Bargnani — a man once selected first overall in an NBA draft — does something that makes you go, “If I had a 7-foot-3 wingspan, I could certainly do that. In fact, I could do that with my sub-six-foot wingspan. You can get paid for that?”
You had to jump less than a foot, man.
Andrea Bargnani is still better than you and me at basketball. But he looks like us sometimes.
- Filed Under:
- Andrea Bargnani
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs