- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly
Typically, we watch the NBA and go, “Damn, I can’t even imagine moving my body like that.”
Occasionally, a guy with a 7-foot-3 wingspan, in this case New York Knicks “forward/center” Andrea Bargnani — a man once selected first overall in an NBA draft — does something that makes you go, “If I had a 7-foot-3 wingspan, I could certainly do that. In fact, I could do that with my sub-six-foot wingspan. You can get paid for that?”
You had to jump less than a foot, man.
Andrea Bargnani is still better than you and me at basketball. But he looks like us sometimes.
- Filed Under:
- Andrea Bargnani
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce