- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly
Typically, we watch the NBA and go, “Damn, I can’t even imagine moving my body like that.”
Occasionally, a guy with a 7-foot-3 wingspan, in this case New York Knicks “forward/center” Andrea Bargnani — a man once selected first overall in an NBA draft — does something that makes you go, “If I had a 7-foot-3 wingspan, I could certainly do that. In fact, I could do that with my sub-six-foot wingspan. You can get paid for that?”
You had to jump less than a foot, man.
Andrea Bargnani is still better than you and me at basketball. But he looks like us sometimes.
- Filed Under:
- Andrea Bargnani
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- 49ers Need Kaepernick To Play Like Smith Against Seattle