- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly
Typically, we watch the NBA and go, “Damn, I can’t even imagine moving my body like that.”
Occasionally, a guy with a 7-foot-3 wingspan, in this case New York Knicks “forward/center” Andrea Bargnani — a man once selected first overall in an NBA draft — does something that makes you go, “If I had a 7-foot-3 wingspan, I could certainly do that. In fact, I could do that with my sub-six-foot wingspan. You can get paid for that?”
You had to jump less than a foot, man.
Andrea Bargnani is still better than you and me at basketball. But he looks like us sometimes.
- Filed Under:
- Andrea Bargnani
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts