- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Andrew Bynum May Or May Not Have Plunged 760 Feet From The Second Highest Bungee Jump In The World
In 2009, Andrew Bynum was a member of the Los Angeles Lakers. A rich member of the Los Angeles Lakers, in fact. The recent recipient of a four-year, $57.4 million deal, Bynum’s future in Los Angeles was secure for the time being. After the 2008-2009 season, which culminated in an NBA Championship for the Lakers, the team found itself in China for a goodwill tour. Oh and by the way, you can bungee jump in China.
In particular, China boasts the second highest bungee jump in the world at Macau Tower, a frightening (for me, anyway) 760 feet. According to one TBJ reader, Andrew Bynum did more than just visit the tower, as you can see below.
While there’s no direct evidence that Bynum bungeed jumped off Macau Tower, his framed picture wearing a harness seems indicative that a seven-foot, world champion Bynum did in fact take the plunge. This probably would have irked the Lakers a bit. Because the incident was never made public, we can only conclude that either Los Angeles management never knew about it, or they handled the incident internally. And it turns out, according to some quick research by TBJ, that the Lakers had every right to punish Bynum for his free-spiriting ways.
“…Accordingly, the Player agrees that he will not, without the written consent of the Team, engage in any activity that a reasonable person would recognize as involving or exposing the participant to a substantial risk of bodily injury including, but not limited to: (i) sky-diving, hang gliding, snow skiing, rock or mountain climbing (as distinguished from hiking), rappelling, and bungee jumping;…”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts