- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Guns, Loud Music And Street Racing: Andrew Bynum and Andrew Bynum’s Neighbors Are Embroiled In A Nasty Lawsuit
Andrew Bynum, man of many pleasures, hasn’t taken too kindly to his California neighbors over the years, and his neighbors haven’t taken too kindly to him either. According to TMZ, the battle with his neighbors, Ramond and Cindy Beckett, has now reached the courts, with Bynum filing a lawsuit and the Becketts a countersuit.
So what, exactly, has everyone so riled up?
“According to his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Bynum says … the Becketts have objected to his ‘profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.’”
Bynum claims the Becketts have behaved like petulant children — throwing coins at his Ferrari (which chipped the paint), screaming at him about his music, and even banging the side of his house with “a long stick.”
The Beckett’s claim that Bynum’s suit was a “preemptive strike” because they were planning one of their own. Plus their complaints against Bynum are loads more fun:
– brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
– “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
– blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
– blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
– letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
– constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
If Bynum’s accusations are completely true, then yes, his neighbors have acted like petulant children. But if his neighbor’s accusations are likewise truthful, then Bynum has acted like an even bigger and even more petulant and dangerous child, which is several degrees worse.
From what we can tell, it seems that they both deserve each other, though we’d put our money on Bynum as the initial instigator. The Becketts have already moved away, so there’s no possibility of a future altercation. And for the record, hitting Bynum with a long stick is definitely something Phil Jackson did for years.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever