- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Man About Town Andrew Bynum Has Moved On To Pop-A-Shot Basketball
Philly-centric blog Crossing Broad has an ongoing series, Bynum Spotting, in which they post various photos readers send them of Andrew Bynum in public places (in lieu of seeing him on the court, playing for the Sixers). Some interesting sightings, such as Bynum at a gun range, resulted. Well, today there was another – and it was actually somewhat basketball-y. Behold: Andrew Bynum playing popular arcade mainstay Pop-A-Shot at an area Dave and Buster’s.
And as easy a guy as Bynum’s been to rip on due to things like the bowling incident and the Don’t Care Hair, as Ball Don’t Lie observes, it’s tough to make too much fun of him for this. Whatever missteps he’s had in his rehab process, Pop-A-Shot seems a pretty small risk to complicate his recovery. And it is probably the closest thing he can do to actual basketball. Oh, and for those inclined to poke fun at Bynum for being at a Dave and Buster’s to begin with: could it be that he was just following the lead of another Philly institution?
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?