- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Man About Town Andrew Bynum Has Moved On To Pop-A-Shot Basketball
Philly-centric blog Crossing Broad has an ongoing series, Bynum Spotting, in which they post various photos readers send them of Andrew Bynum in public places (in lieu of seeing him on the court, playing for the Sixers). Some interesting sightings, such as Bynum at a gun range, resulted. Well, today there was another – and it was actually somewhat basketball-y. Behold: Andrew Bynum playing popular arcade mainstay Pop-A-Shot at an area Dave and Buster’s.
And as easy a guy as Bynum’s been to rip on due to things like the bowling incident and the Don’t Care Hair, as Ball Don’t Lie observes, it’s tough to make too much fun of him for this. Whatever missteps he’s had in his rehab process, Pop-A-Shot seems a pretty small risk to complicate his recovery. And it is probably the closest thing he can do to actual basketball. Oh, and for those inclined to poke fun at Bynum for being at a Dave and Buster’s to begin with: could it be that he was just following the lead of another Philly institution?
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.