- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Man About Town Andrew Bynum Has Moved On To Pop-A-Shot Basketball
Philly-centric blog Crossing Broad has an ongoing series, Bynum Spotting, in which they post various photos readers send them of Andrew Bynum in public places (in lieu of seeing him on the court, playing for the Sixers). Some interesting sightings, such as Bynum at a gun range, resulted. Well, today there was another – and it was actually somewhat basketball-y. Behold: Andrew Bynum playing popular arcade mainstay Pop-A-Shot at an area Dave and Buster’s.
And as easy a guy as Bynum’s been to rip on due to things like the bowling incident and the Don’t Care Hair, as Ball Don’t Lie observes, it’s tough to make too much fun of him for this. Whatever missteps he’s had in his rehab process, Pop-A-Shot seems a pretty small risk to complicate his recovery. And it is probably the closest thing he can do to actual basketball. Oh, and for those inclined to poke fun at Bynum for being at a Dave and Buster’s to begin with: could it be that he was just following the lead of another Philly institution?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts