- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Man About Town Andrew Bynum Has Moved On To Pop-A-Shot Basketball
Philly-centric blog Crossing Broad has an ongoing series, Bynum Spotting, in which they post various photos readers send them of Andrew Bynum in public places (in lieu of seeing him on the court, playing for the Sixers). Some interesting sightings, such as Bynum at a gun range, resulted. Well, today there was another – and it was actually somewhat basketball-y. Behold: Andrew Bynum playing popular arcade mainstay Pop-A-Shot at an area Dave and Buster’s.
And as easy a guy as Bynum’s been to rip on due to things like the bowling incident and the Don’t Care Hair, as Ball Don’t Lie observes, it’s tough to make too much fun of him for this. Whatever missteps he’s had in his rehab process, Pop-A-Shot seems a pretty small risk to complicate his recovery. And it is probably the closest thing he can do to actual basketball. Oh, and for those inclined to poke fun at Bynum for being at a Dave and Buster’s to begin with: could it be that he was just following the lead of another Philly institution?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Discusses Training With Young Fighters
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE