- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Are The Miami Heat Already Planning A Championship Parade?
Here’s the actual Craigslist ad (which has been up since Friday) that has people wondering if the Heat are really that blase about coming off as “Hollywood as hell.” The ad isn’t from the Heat directly, though: it’s from a “nationwide special event firm” that’s seeking people “to sell Miami Heat NBA Championship merchandise for the World Championship Parade IF AND WHEN the Heat win the Finals.”
This ad isn’t related to LeBron James dismissing at first how hurtful The Decision was to Cleveland. This ad isn’t another reason to hate the Heat. This is just a managerial/middle management screwup most likely outside of the organization. The timing is clearly wrong and unnecessary, however; preparations could be made after the series just like every other parade. And at the least, the planning stages needn’t be so public.
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'