- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Are The Miami Heat Already Planning A Championship Parade?
Here’s the actual Craigslist ad (which has been up since Friday) that has people wondering if the Heat are really that blase about coming off as “Hollywood as hell.” The ad isn’t from the Heat directly, though: it’s from a “nationwide special event firm” that’s seeking people “to sell Miami Heat NBA Championship merchandise for the World Championship Parade IF AND WHEN the Heat win the Finals.”
This ad isn’t related to LeBron James dismissing at first how hurtful The Decision was to Cleveland. This ad isn’t another reason to hate the Heat. This is just a managerial/middle management screwup most likely outside of the organization. The timing is clearly wrong and unnecessary, however; preparations could be made after the series just like every other parade. And at the least, the planning stages needn’t be so public.
- The Ridiculous Way Rajon Rondo Might Have Broken His Hand
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Backstage News On WWE Protecting Cena and Orton
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours